- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
London Headquarters The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High St, London Get Directions
I have been working at TransferWise full-time (Less than a year)
• My manager looks after me. She always asks about my projects and checks in to see how I'm doing mentally, too. The best manager I've had at work.
• My team are great. They've made me feel welcome and have taught me a lot about how things work here.
• The head of copy is excellent — I feel lucky to be part of the team. I've not felt this way at work before.
• Learning stuff. Every day is a new experience, learning something new. Listening to other teams or chatting with product managers and data analysts or customer service agents — everybody's willing to chat, to share.
• I've only been here 6 months, so no cons right now. I think it's been a strange time to start a job — the coronavirus! — but my manager has done everything she can to make it better.
I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise (London, England).
Applied for an entry level position. Email did not warn me that I would need a calculation, so make sure you have pen and paper for some accounting calculations. Also was asked accounting questions with multiple choice answers.