- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at TransferWise full-time (Less than a year)
One of the fastest moving FinTechs to work for.
Lot to learn and expand horizons in directions.
Very nice people to work with and learn from
Quality work to keep you motivated
Extremely supportive team
Flexibility of work
Sometimes there is a lot to do at ones
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tallinn (Estonia)) in November 2018.
- Sent my application through their Job portal
- Had a first discussion online with the recruiter
- Passed an online exam
After that, as I had another offer and needed to give them a final answer within a week, I asked my recruiter if the process could be done within one week (4 interviews left). He made it!
- Technical interview with two software engineers
- Product interview with two product managers
- Motivation Interview with a Tech Lead (it could have been an Engineering VP as well but none was available within my timeframe)
At that point the recruiter told me they would make an offer
- Last step, call to inform me about the final offer!
If you want to prepare for their interviews, read on their blog post about application and interview tips for engineers applying to transferwise, visit the other links they give, read about TransferWise company mindset and teams setup, download and try their app. This should help you a lot to figure out if TransferWise is a good option for you and with the interview process as well.