- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Waracle full-time (Less than a year)
Everything has been fantastic at Waracle from the first contact with Miranda the Recruitment Manager to the day to day tasks of the job.
When Waracle first approached me about joining their team they really stood out as seeming really sincere and genuinely a forward thinking company with great culture. From then on they have went from strength to strength.
- Very welcoming and engaging onboarding & recruitment
- Great team in terms of both abilities and personalities
- Great projects
- Fantastic management who trust and enable staff to grow
- Management are very approachable and caring
- Constant drive to innovate and grow as a company
- A lot of trust and responsibility given to the staff
- Opportunities to grow skillsets and learn
- Fantastic culture and fun place to work
- Free lunch on last Friday of the month
- Flexibility (allows working from home)
- Fruit, cereal bars and snacks supplied
- Never ending supply of Dad jokes from a particular Glasgow based team member
Not really encountered any to date
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waracle (Glasgow, Scotland) in June 2018.
After sending my CV I've received back an email with a short assignment of average difficulty. The task was easy and it was showing if you care about details and code clean. After that, I had 2 additional Skype calls. One with my current manager and second with 2 developers. Both calls were technical but friendly. I could ask questions about the company/work/project in both of them. Decision with offer came in last than 6hours after the last call.
Through the whole recruitment process, I was in contact with the recruiter from Waracle.