- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Wise Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Wise jobs
Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur Get Directions
I have been working at Wise full-time
- flexible working hours.
- 1.5 or double pay during the public holidays if you wish to work
- opportunity to travel and meet co workers in the other parts of the world. subjected to management's approval. also during company event.
- no dental and optical benefits for the Malaysian office, which is unfortunate as I need to change glasses every two years. hopefully TW can look into this.
- no yearly bonus but there is a stock grant offered so not too bad if you intend to work here for longer period.
- micromanagement from some seniors could really demotivate a person to work
- slow response
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wise (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2018.
Applied online and the recruiter was really responsive and got thing scheduled really quickly. All of the interviews were conducted via video calls.
Had 2 rounds of interviews, one with a product manager and another with the hiring manager. Both interviewers were really nice and open and started the interviews sharing about their role, how things work in TransferWise and their immediate focus. I found this really helpful as it provided context and clarity on where the interviewer is coming from how I can better connect to them.
Interview questions were focused around understanding my background and skills, complemented with scenario questions that were pretty tricky to answer through a video call.
Despite being rejected, I was honestly surprised to get feedback on areas that could be improved direct from the hiring manager. The recruiter also got back to me on the interview outcome in the next business day. Easily one of the more efficient interview processes I've went through in my career.