- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
London Headquarters The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High St, London Get Directions
I have been working at Wise full-time (Less than a year)
- Amazing people, everyone is really nice and welcoming
- They make sure you are set-up for success and care a lot about the happiness and performance of their employees
- Very flat hierarchical structure means you can make immediate impact
- Work/Life balance is great
- Autonomous teams mean you can choose what to work on and can focus on what's most impactful & interesting.
- They're constantly working on improving and are aware of areas where things are not as good as they could be
Autonomous teams can have it's downsides. Certain processes are not owned by anyone in particular and can get lost. A lot of communication is needed to get certain things done which can be frustrating to some.
Advice to Management
There are a lot of initiatives to further improve how things are done. Keep it up : )
The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wise (London, England).
The process was delightful, transparent and thorough. From the time I applied to feedback, John was available to speak every aspect of the process. Although I didn't get an offer, it was one of the easiest and delightful hiring processes that I've come across.