- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Wise full-time (More than a year)
Work-life balance, challenging work, feedback culture.
Upper Management decisions might be a bit opaque
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I interviewed at Wise (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2021.
4 steps, 1-2 weeks between each step
1. submit your (1) resume, (2) cover letter, and (3) answer brief questions about transferwise in the application form on their website
2. online interview with 2 components (note that these interviews are one-take, open only when you are ready to answer. Answers are not saved if you close the tab or lose connection halfway.)
(a) typical interview questions - e.g why transferwise,
(b) scenario-based questions - crafting responses to actual e-mails written by their
customers, mainly revolving around product knowledge
3. Interview with the team lead in customer support associate
- many questions asked mainly surrounding the nature of the job, personality questions that
are aligned with the company's values
4. Last round of interview with the higher management