- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
easyJet Bristol, England isn't hiring right now. Check out all easyJet jobs
I have been working at easyJet full-time (Less than a year)
* Every day is different, working with different people every day, flying to different places every day and different working patterns every week. Everybody is also extremely friendly and outgoing
* Great pay for so much time off work. 10/2 contract means you work 10 months of the year plus 2 months off, plus 20 days annual leave, plus days off. You earn commission and sector pay, meaning it's best to work during the busy periods.
* Very flexible work pattern (see con number 3 for more info...)
* 2-6 weeks notice on your work schedule/roster
* Staff travel - flights from £5 plus airport fees and taxes (takes price to around £21-£25), though not always garunteed
* Very exhausting work, e.g. waking up at 3am 3 days in a row, getting roughly 12-14 hours between shifts
* Little social time during work days, and days off you're too tired to go out and do anything
* (continued from pro number 3) very flexible only if you know a couple months in advance when you want/need time off work
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at easyJet (Bristol, England) in December 2018.
Group Assessment, then a Face to face interview if successful.
Group assessment was actually quite fun, the interview was quite difficult, i should have perhaps prepared more.
Being Bilingual didn't help me this time.