- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Luton 0.7% lower than the overall average
easyJet Luton, East of England, England isn't hiring right now. Check out all easyJet jobs
I have been working at easyJet full-time (Less than a year)
- Fantastic, growing Data Science team with very smart but casual people. Everyone is easygoing. There are a lot of PhDs so there is a semi-academic research environment.
- Excellent work/life balance with the right amount of pressure to keep you on track but not to overstress you.
- Challenging and interesting projects with real impact on millions of passengers per month. One of the few cases that your work does change the world.
- Compensation is above the market average and the benefits are good, e.g, stuff travel, shares scheme, bike to work etc.
- The company overall has a very inspiring atmosphere. People dream big and there is this orange family vibe that truly makes you feel part of the organisation.
- If you decide to live in London, commuting can take between 30min and 1.5 hr.
- The current infrastructure is being upgraded and the building is being renovated. While it will be amazing in 2-3 years, currently it looks a bit old-fashioned.
- At the moment there are no complimentary drinks and fruits for employees although soon the company will introduce them.
Advice to Management
While the two genders are balanced in the company, the technical teams seem to have more males. While this is representative of the market, the management should try to attract more females in technical positions.
Keep up the good work and keep the communication channels with the team open. The team is growing rapidly so try no to lose this feat. It is what makes the team fantastic.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at easyJet (Luton, East of England, England) in October 2015.
As I did not live in England, I was flown in for an interview. After a short tour through the office, the three of us went into a small meeting room for the interview. After 30 minutes it was done and I could get on my flight back. HR called me the next working day with the good news!