- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Newcastle upon Tyne 0.4% lower than the overall average
hedgehog lab Newcastle upon Tyne, England isn't hiring right now. Check out all hedgehog lab jobs
I have been working at hedgehog lab part-time (More than a year)
- It's full of passionate friendly people and there is a strong emphasis on teamwork, helping each other out, and praise when you’ve done well.
- Flexibility and freedom when it comes to when and how you work; as long as you don't take the p*** and get your jobs done, it's all good!
- There is a genuine drive to ensure workplace inclusivity and a good culture, within the workplace. Plenty of social activities too!
- Exciting opportunities for career progression; management support your progress and ensure you aren't complacent; you will be encouraged to explore opportunities if you show interest in a certain topic.
- They learn from tough situations/mistakes and are honest about it.
- You get free breakfast, fruit and dart board access all day and beers after 3 on a Friday!
- An open plan office isn't for everyone BUT there are plenty of nooks, sofas and bean bags to plonk yourself on if you need to.
- You don't get to choose what you work on but that is the nature of an agency!
- I genuinely can't think of anything else!
Advice to Management
Keep on doing what you're doing. Growing as a company is a good thing but it comes with challenges - keep on keeping an eye on things :)
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in April 2017.
A casual chat with the current user experience researcher, we went through my previous experience, talked about hedgehog lab, UXR and personal interests. After that, I met with the CDO and chatted with him. I was made an offer to intern for 2 days a week after that.