- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
iBus Media Vilnius (Lithuania) isn't hiring right now. Check out all iBus Media jobs
I worked at iBus Media full-time (More than 5 years)
- Great working environment and amazing learning opportunities in your field.
- Challenging projects that allows you to grow, and the results are always recognized and rewarded.
- No blame environment.
- Possibility to travel for work (depending on job role), possibility to attend conferences or get courses to grow your knowledge.
- Management notices talent and potential, and promotes from within.
- Open communication and flat structure allows everybody to express their ideas to managers and senior management, and work on them.
- Employees are given a lot of freedom to grow in their roles.
- Friendly people open to share knowledge, intercultural teams allows you to learn a lot from each other.
Depending on a job role:
- Not 8 to 5 kinda work.
- Working igaming media industry results in often shifting priorities, thus you can't avoid pressure at times.
- Some roles can be very demanding and it becomes harder to keep work/life balance.
Advice to Management
- More communication across company and stakeholders is always a good things, especially about direction and goals.
- Monitor workloads and make sure enough resources are dedicated to needed teams/projects.
- Every employee should have clear vision of his/her work and responsibilities at any stage.
- More concentration to key business units.
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview