- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
networx recruitment Otley, Yorkshire and the Humber, England isn't hiring right now. Check out all networx recruitment jobs
HQ - The Engine House Wharfebank Business Centre, Ilkley Road Get Directions
I worked at networx recruitment full-time (More than 3 years)
I thoroughly enjoyed my years with networx.
1) People are great - lots of talented and knowledgeable people
2) strong portfolio of good clients and brands
3) Solid operational model
4) flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of employees (personal and professional)
5) fantastic benefits and pay - really reward their people
6) great fun culture - work hard, play hard
7) you are surrounded by people who want the same things - the recruitment process is robust to choose the right people.
As I say, I really enjoyed my time with networx and only left for personal reasons and changes in circumstances.
Not a con as such, just a reality of the situation. To get great results, you must put the work in. It's a sales target environment and therefore it's relentless. You work hard, you'll succeed and be an employee for life. If you don't, it's simple, you won't succeed and you'll fail quickly.
Advice to Management
None as the business model works well. Great work, keep it up. Thank you :)
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview