- London, United Kingdom
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 3 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1997
- Revenue: $25 to $50 million (USD)
- Computer Hardware Development
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about 1E? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with 1E employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Great culture - Work from anywhere - Everyone is willing to help - Awesome tech - Open to improvement ideas - Great people - Lots of changes with great opportunity
- Progress started but lots to do in terms of career progression - Process immaturity / lack of process ownership
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 1E (London, England) in Jun 2023
InterviewThere is a 30 min call interview with personal questions such as what are your strengths, why could you fit the role etc. and scenarios questions like what would you do if...Interview
What interests you in that roleAnswer Question
See All 57 interviews
Post-pandemic a new type of professional has emerged. Behold, the #EmployeeExperience Manager. Despite scarcely existing a decade ago, the role is now 5th on LinkedIn's 25 fastest growing jobs! But why?🧐
💕 Happy Valentine's Day everyone 💕 What better way to celebrate than by prioritizing self-love!? Read on for tips on how both employees AND employers can build a good work-life balance and put wellbeing first.
1E Awards & Accolades
- Technology's 50 Best Companies to Work For 2021, Best Companies, 2021
- Outstanding to Work for 2-Star Accreditation 2021, Best Companies Group, 2021
All answers shown come directly from 1E Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The hiring and onboarding process for me was very slick and easy, meetings were set when I expected and they were followed up quickly, providing all the necessary feedback and setting me up for the next conversation well....
30 January 2023
People Also Ask about 1E
Employees rate 1E 4 out of 5 stars based on 56 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 71% of employees would recommend working at 1E to a friend. This is based on 56 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
53% of job seekers rate their interview experience at 1E as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at 1E.
75% of employees think that 1E has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.