I have been working at AVR International full-time (Less than a year)
- Willing to offer training
- Fun and friendly environment
- Flexible with time off and supportive of personal circumstances
- Well respected company within industry
- Real progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Induction training should be provided to new starters
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVR International (Twyford, Berkshire, South East England, England) in April 2014.
Initial phone interview with recruitment agency, before first stage interview with HR Manager. Then meeting with HR Manager and Sales Manager in person for formal interview. Final stage was again with HR Manager, Sales Manager and also MD, but met with all members of the team.
Our Executive Chairman, Helen Hall features in CRN's A-List for 2019.
Check it out here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQSM1
Check out more about AVR International on our video
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –