- Liverpool, United Kingdom
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1999
- Revenue: $1 to $5 million (USD)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Angel Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Angel Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Angel Solutions Reviews
* Culture is outstanding * Every member of the team is a great "fit" with the rest of the team. Recruitment processes clearly work well. * Leadership is clear, empathetic and focused. * Rewards for working hard are clear and fair. * Having moved from teaching/Headteaching into this role, it is great to still be part of supporting schools in this way * Processes cannot be faulted and are constantly improving
It was a challenge getting used to working largely remotely (even though this was was our family needed...)...but now I'm more used to it, this hybrid working pattern is actually a benefit, rather than a challenge.
Angel Solutions Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, EnglandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Angel Solutions (Liverpool, England)
InterviewThis was some time ago now but it was quite a casual conversation - lots of interest in what motivated me and my future plans. Very different to any interviews that I had experienced previously.Interview
What excites you about doing this role?1 Answers
See All 5 interviews
Maria Ferrara Viejo — at the Liverpool Women in Business Awards 2017, where she is a finalist in the Digital & Creative category http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQvfy
Angel Solutions Awards & Accolades
- Liverpool Echo SME of the Year, Liverpool Echo, 2016
- Top 45 Inspired Spaces, Inspired Spaces, 2016
Angel Solutions FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Angel Solutions Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Recruitment processes clearly work well....
31 August 2023
People Also Ask about Angel Solutions
Employees rate Angel Solutions 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 42 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at Angel Solutions to a friend. This is based on 42 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
100% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Angel Solutions as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Angel Solutions.
100% of employees think that Angel Solutions has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.