- Cupertino, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 25 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (AAPL)
- Founded in 1976
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Computer Hardware Development
What people are saying about Apple
Got a burning question about Apple? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Apple employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Great perks and benefits Huge focus on employee wellbeing The team is incredibly diverse Regular catch-ups with senior management about progression
It can be very busy at peak times but that comes with retail
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferDifficult Interview
InterviewAround 2 months after I submitted my resume for Apple software engineer position, I got a call from the hiring manager. He asked me what was the good day for the interview. It took half day for meeting 5 people. It was long hour interview for me. Each interviewer spent ~ 30 minutes and asked ~ 4 questions. Each interviewer asked questions in the different areas.
See All 11,751 interviews
Apple Awards & Accolades
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2016
- Fortune 500, Fortune, 2015
- Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award - Top 50 Large Companies, Glassdoor, 2014
- Employees' Choice -50 Best Places to work, Glassdoor, 2013
- Britain's Top 100 Graduate Employers, The Sunday Times (UK), 2012
Popular Careers with Apple Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Apple Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Apple
Overall, 81% of employees would recommend working at Apple to a friend. This is based on 35,881 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
64% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Apple as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Apple.
75% of employees think that Apple has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.