- London, United Kingdom
- 10000+ Employees
- 27 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (AV)
- Founded in 1861
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Insurance Carriers
What people are saying about Aviva
2 years ago
I'm looking to find out how much a level 1 underwriter should be making with 3 years experience in personal lines. I'm moving to a different area of personal lines namely facility Association but I feel like I'm being cheated. they are offering me 49k. I've felt under paid for some time now. I've done my research and I should be in 52k -57k range. Its frustrating because i want to stay where i am but i have had other companies reachout willing to pay me even more. Aviva plc TD Insurance Traveler
Londoners in Consulting
3 years ago
Does anyone know which firms in industry have the best pension match benefits? My consulting firm only does 5% on first 75k only. I remember hearing about opportunities back in the day when I was moving to industry first time of firms that did 15-18% match (think Aviva is one of them?)
Got a burning question about Aviva? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Aviva employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in United KingdomNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Aviva (United Kingdom) in Nov 2023
InterviewOnline application had some basic application questions as far as a I remember. The day after I applied I got an invitation to complete their online assessment, which consisted of numerical and SJT. The day after I completed my assessment, I got an invite to the video interview. Consists of 5 questions, with preparation time of 3 minutes, and two minutes to answer.Interview
1. Why are you interested in this specific role at Aviva? 2. Can you tell me the steps you have taken to improve something that was not working well? 3. What do you think are the benefits of teamwork, and why? 4. What does great customer service look like to you and why do you think it is important? 5. Describe a time when you faced a challenge. How did you respond to this pressure?Answer Question
See All 412 interviews
Aviva Awards & Accolades
- Best for Fathers Award 2020, Working Families Best Practice Awards, 2020
- Best Insurance Brand in United Kingdom, Global Brands Magazine, 2013
Popular Careers with Aviva Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Aviva Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...It seems that they decided where to place graduates (what team and department) very late during the recruitment process and several other graduates would also have appreciated the opportunity of knowing this before hand and expressing their preferences!...
31 December 2022
People Also Ask about Aviva
Employees rate Aviva 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 2,166 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 71% of employees would recommend working at Aviva to a friend. This is based on 2,166 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
55% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Aviva as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Aviva.
63% of employees think that Aviva has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.