- London, United Kingdom
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Public
- Founded in 1964
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Hotels & Resorts
Beds and Bars Reviews
Great management, good perks with food and coffee in the office, and good spacing with office setup
Something it feels that you have no value-add to the team when there is no work for you to do
Beds and Bars Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in QatarNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
Interview1) Apply through the website
2) Receiving an interview call discussing several matters
3) Hr interview which is usual discussion
4) receiving email for technical interview which is discussing
Call and video conference about technicality and markInterview
What is your key speciality in terms of analysis1 Answers
See All 5 interviews
Beds and Bars Awards & Accolades
- The Eco Warrior, Hoscars, 2023
- BII NITAs Staff Wellbeing Award, BII, 2022
Beds and Bars FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Beds and Bars Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Beds and Bars
Employees rate Beds and Bars 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 87 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 74% of employees would recommend working at Beds and Bars to a friend. This is based on 87 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
40% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Beds and Bars as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.4 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Beds and Bars.
68% of employees think that Beds and Bars has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.