The bet365 employees didn't let the dull weather put them off as they brightened up the office by dressing up in their best Hawaii outfits! All the proceeds will be going to Donna Louise Children's Hospice
Check out the latest entry in the bet365 techblog series. A concise, yet detailed piece by Ben covering image optimisation.
I have been working at Bet365 full-time (More than 10 years)
Great opportunities to move around the company, having myself worked from the bottom up (Currently in my 5th Position)
Good facilities in regards to the canteen and Free Tea & Coffee (Including them being brought to your desk by the Tea Ladies).
- Annual Bonus
- Gift Vouchers at Xmas
- Paid for Christmas Parties
- Gym Membership
- Vouchers when your Married or Have a Child
- Long Service Award Certificates in recognition for 5, 10 and 20 years service including Gift Vouchers for reaching these.
- Subsidized canteen
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Car Scheme
- Mobile Phone Package Discounts (Vodafone)
- Free Parking (Although limited)
Plus other benefits which were recently introduced.
- Good working relationships with other teams
- Approachable staff
- Management which will always listen to your problems, an open door policy even if they cant always resolve you will be listened to.
The company has gone Strength to Strength over the years and is always improving its working conditions for staff, couldn't imagine working at any other place at this moment in time.
- You need to be here for 8am to get a Parking Space if you start at 9am (Although the company doesn't have to provide parking)
- Inadequate amount of toilets for the number of staff in Stoke office.
- Feels like the teams have enough staff to make the teams the best they can be.
- Bonus figures are provided in 1-2-1 meetings without being prior discussed with staff.
- Lack of PDP for Staff
- Lack of Training & Courses
Advice to Management
- Keep your staff well informed at all times dont stay in the secret squirrel society
- Take an Interest in what the teams are actually doing or currently working on
- When concerns are brought to the table take them on board, dont say "I will get back to you" and then never do.
- Do not set unrealistic targets for your teams without properly discussing potential problems with the actual team undertaking the work.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in January 2018.
First a telephone interview with HR (40 minutes), he asked me about me and my experience. The very next day I got an invitation for an onsite interview in Stoke-On-Trent. The interview was really relaxed and smooth (average interview with lots of "Tell me about a time..."). After the interview, I had to do a translation test (30 minutes).
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –