- Nottingham, United Kingdom
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 3 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2001
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Cable, Internet & Telephone Providers
Read how Emma Feneley, one of our Talent Acquisition Officer, has found her first 4 months at Commify 🗣
Esendex turns 20!
Exec team care about the staff Lots of variety in the work Good learning and career opportunities Company plans for the future seem achievable and rewarding
Can be chaotic at times Processes need maturing
- Anonymous Employee in United KingdomNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Commify (United Kingdom)
Interview2 stage interview process.
1. phone call
2. video interview
Team was friendly and positive at every stage. Felt like a good organisation. My second interview was on a Monday afternoon and I was told they were looking to make a quick decision and was assured I would hear by middle to end of the same week I interviewed.
Two weeks later I had not received any response from the company even with follow up emails requesting feedback. This greatly disappointed me as I was hopeful the organisation would live up to the impression I was given even if I'd been unsuccessful.Interview
Standard interview questions about achievements and accomplishments, as well as scenario and competency based questions.Answer Question
See All 12 interviews
Commify Awards & Accolades
- UK Ones to Watch, European Business Awards, 2018
- Placed in the top 50 fastest-growing companies, The Nottinghamshire Growth Barometer, 2018
- 1000 Companies to Inspire Europe 2017, London Stock Exchange, 2017
- Innovation of the Year, Utilities and Telecom Awards, 2017
- Best Credit & Collections Technology, The Credit Awards, 2017
Popular Careers with Commify Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Commify Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Commify
Employees rate Commify 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 67 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 68% of employees would recommend working at Commify to a friend. This is based on 67 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
42% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Commify as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Commify.
60% of employees think that Commify has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.