Mission: To work with the world's most ambitious companies to build the best connected software experiences.
I have been working at Connected Lab full-time
Since I have joined Connected Lab, i have been empowered to build a high performing team.
- Empowered to search and find the best candidates, not the best candidate within a time period.
- Ability to self-organize and realign in a manner in which I felt we could achieve the best results. This is often promised, but rarely supported.
- Support to remove roadblocks (H/W, S/W, team assignments, etc.) allowing team to maximize performance and be successful.
- Maintain an Empowered to work closely with the team on growth activities
- A fun place to work, that still feels like a small company
- Many programs to allow for social connections to be made regardless of title or team assignment.
- Executives you believe, trust and want to follow
It is more than 10 minutes from my home.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work. We believe in your vision.
I applied online. I interviewed at Connected Lab.
The interview process at Connected Lab is simply terrible. Their HR team seems rather inexperienced and incompetent. I interviewed for the Marketing Manager opening several months ago. Instead of providing feedback or letting me know that I wasn't selected for the role, HR made the deliberate decision to continue to string me along, mislead me into thinking that I'm still in contention and give me false hope that I'm still being considered for the role. This is very deceitful and disrespectful!! I took the time and effort out of my busy schedule to meet the folks at Connected Lab... The VERY least they could do is to provide honest and timely feedback. I'm not sure how Connect's Talent team is even qualified for their jobs. I would avoid this company. Very unprofessional.
Danny, one of our Product Managers at Connected, just wrote a unique perspective on what tech can learn from Big Oil: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQPQ4
Part 2 of our Design Thinking Series is available on our blog: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQvKE