- Hull, United Kingdom
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2006
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Cable, Internet & Telephone Providers
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, EnglandNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Connexin (Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England)
InterviewWas clear and concise from start ,well organised and each step was easy to follow, communication was very good ,job role was explained well before and during the recruitment process.Interview
Why I was looking to leave my present role?1 Answers
See All 27 interviews
Connexin Awards & Accolades
- 5-Star ESG Rating, Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark, 2023
- Great Place to Work Certified, Great Place to Work, Great Place To Work, 2023
Popular Careers with Connexin Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Connexin Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Connexin
Employees rate Connexin 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 30 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 89% of employees would recommend working at Connexin to a friend. This is based on 30 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
93% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Connexin as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Connexin.
85% of employees think that Connexin has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.