- London, United Kingdom
- 5001 to 10000 Employees
- 21 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1988
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Hospitals & Health Clinics
In a recent blog post, Ollie White, Service Manager for The Orchards, shared his experience with neurodiversity and the challenges he faced while overcoming them. At Cygnet, we provide structured career support to individuals with neurodiverse conditions like Ollie. If you're interested in starting a career with us that can change your life, please visit our careers page at https://careers.cygnetgroup.com/diversity-inclusion/ for more information. Let's celebrate lives, challenge disablism, and achieve equality with #UKDHM.
November was Movember! As the month comes to a close, it's been great to witness Dr. Jon Van Niekerk, Cygnet’s Group Clinical Director, raising awareness for Men's Health with his yearly #Movember campaign. Jon has successfully raised much-needed funds for prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health, and suicide prevention. In the article below, Jon provides an update on his campaign's progress and explains why it's important to continue highlighting men's physical and mental health issues. Great job, Jon! Will we see you again next #Movember?
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in London, EnglandNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Interview12 Interview Questions asking about personal experience working with vulnerable people, safeguarding, mental health act and the effectiveness of MDTs and as well as how you overcame a challenging situationInterview
12 Interview Questions asking about personal experience working with vulnerable people, safeguarding, mental health act and the effectiveness of MDTs and as well as how you overcame a challenging situationAnswer Question
See All 48 interviews
Cygnet Awards & Accolades
- National Learning Disabilities and Autism Awards 2023 - Finalists, National Awards, 2023
- Best Use of Audio – Cygnet Health Care (Winner), Recruitment Marketing Awards, 2022
- ‘Most Impactful Peer-To-Peer Recognition Strategy’ for our Characters of Care scheme, Reward Gateway Engagement Excellence Awards 2022, 2022
- Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) Bronze Award, UK Ministry of Defence, 2021
- Disability Confident - Committed - Level 1 Award, Department for work and pensions, 2021
Popular Careers with Cygnet Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Cygnet Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Cygnet
Employees rate Cygnet 3.4 out of 5 stars based on 383 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 61% of employees would recommend working at Cygnet to a friend. This is based on 383 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
69% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Cygnet as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Cygnet.
50% of employees think that Cygnet has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.