- London, United Kingdom
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 12 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1861
- Revenue: $25 to $50 million (USD)
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Friendly and supportive team across offices and departments globally including management - A huge opportunity to grow within the company over time, transitioning departments to suit skillset when opportunities arise - You take what you put in, hard work and results are rewarded - An entrepreneurial culture, new ideas and lateral thinking are encouraged - Flexible working
This is not a workplace where you can sit back and expect to progress, it is a fast paced and rapidly evolving company in a dynamic sector of the market and so won’t suit everyone.
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England) in Jul 2023
InterviewThe interview process consisted of 4 stages. (1) 5 minute video introducing yourself and a few general bits (2) 30 minute interview with HR & Department head (3) A written task (4) An interview with HR and additional senior members of the team. This sounds like a lot to go through, but this process is actually brilliant, as there is not a lot of waiting time between the stages, and it gives the company an opportunity to get a well rounded picture of you. It also gives you a great opportunity to scope the company out. All in all, HR was incredibly communicative, super friendly, and very responsive. I did not feel like I was waiting around at any point, for any reason. Really well structured interview process.Interview
Tell me about yourself What do you know about Czarnikow What do you know about this roleAnswer Question
See All 18 interviews
This Winter, we are holding a company-wide challenge to travel the globe visiting each of our offices virtually - Round The World. We will be using our collective distance travelled through daily exercise as the engine, bringing together colleagues from all continents. We're raising funds for our charity partners Bhubesi Pride Foundation and Teach A Man To Fish.
Czarnikow Awards & Accolades
- Best Printed Report - Unlisted (Bronze), Corporate and Financial Awards, 2022
- Building Public Trust in Corporate Reporting Awards for Excellence in Reporting in Private Business, PwC awards, 2021
Popular Careers with Czarnikow Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Czarnikow Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Czarnikow
Employees rate Czarnikow 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 65 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 90% of employees would recommend working at Czarnikow to a friend. This is based on 65 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
83% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Czarnikow as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Czarnikow.
88% of employees think that Czarnikow has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.