I have been working at Dovetail Games full-time
- I like how the whole company is kept in the loop by Exec team at company meetings and an approachable, open door policy is shown by all senior staff.
- My opinions are always listened to and respected, with more junior members of the team feeling they have a voice
- CEO wanders around office regularly to chat
- My hard work has always been rewarded by the company and progression has been available when I have sought to move up
- They encourage personal development and given guidance when I have asked for help and advice
- Great flexible working with focus on work life balance
- I like the friendly, family atmosphere where people take a genuine interest in activities outside of work
- I have none, I really enjoy working with this company
Advice to Management
I have never had any issues working here and always felt I can approach any member of the exec team. It is a wonderful place that I really enjoy working in.
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dovetail Games (Chatham, England) in June 2014.
Two interview segments, first with the HR manager and secondly with the Marketing Lead and Art Lead, followed by a quick tour of the offices. Overall it took about an hour. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. My main complaint was that the advertised role and requirements differed slightly from the role and requirements discussed in the interview.
COMPUTER GAMES FIRM TO CREATE 50 JOBS IN STIRLING
Read more here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIG1M