Mission: Building Human Savvy Technologies!
I have been working at Editsoft full-time (Less than a year)
1. You get responsibility on a personal level, thus improving your accountability and leadership skills.
2. The team has a friendly demeanor and is ready to help each other at a moment's notice.
3. Good work is seen and appreciated.
4. The working environment is relatively relaxed thus, ensuring you can work without someone hampering your work at all times.
5. The management is ready to act upon new ideas, provided you can validate the ideas with a suitable plan.
1. Since you are given individual responsibility for work, you have to devote more time in some cases, but that comes with learning and growth to balance it out.
2. You are expected to deliver projects on deadlines set by you.
3. Since the decisions regarding your work have to be made by you, it may feel nerve wrecking for some people not used to making choices regarding their work.
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Editsoft (Greater Noida (India)) in February 2016.
it was a good interview. all the basic questions were covered. full knowledge was tested. proper guidence was given. all the processes were explained well. there was a GD round then aptitude test and finally interview.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –