I have been working at Enterprise Holdings full-time (Less than a year)
-Good, flexible working hours (7days a week)
- Get company benefits (staff discount on rentals)
- Great small team to work with! Lots of socials
- Great opportunity for career growth
- Learn a lot of skills on the job (finance and administration related)
- Lots of opportunites to learn about different sectors of Enterprise
- Managers are honestly terrific to work with, very understanding and always willing to help and push you to do more.
- Pay needs to be revised
Advice to Management
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Heathrow, England) in January 2015.
Having applied online I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Those phone interview took less than 10 mins and were mostly competency based questions, during the interview I was invited to a face to face interview at their Heathrow branch, this interview took around 15-30 mins and consisted of similar competency based questions such as describe a time when ect, there are two stages after this which are a branch visit and assessment center.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –