Mission: To fulfill our mission of connecting Europe™ by leading a community driven strategy between our staff, candidates and clients.
I have been working at Eurostaff Group full-time (Less than a year)
- The training provided is very helpful and well-conceived
- The targets are achievable (you can make money here! )
- Your results are really appreciated: both verbally and from a financial point of view. Besides the commissions, you can get a lunch at a fancy restaurant, holidays in exotic destinations, iPhones etc.
- You can grow within the company in a short period of time if you have great results
- The managers / team leads are very good (I am working with a Team Lead who encourages me and he wants me to be happy with my work all the time)
- The number of holidays will be extended to 25 in the near future
- There are flexibility and understanding from the team leads
- You can travel in other countries for meeting your candidates or your clients
- You have a lot of great people surrounding you, from whom you can learn
Nothing significant to mention so far
Advice to Management
Nothing to add so far.
I applied online. I interviewed at Eurostaff Group (Southwark, England) in June 2017.
1st - Phone screening
2nd - Face to face with Head of People and Senior consultant
3rd - 3 CVs, order 1st-3rd. Simulation of a phone interview with the best. Met the rest of the team.