Mission: To become the leading privately owned ‘specialist international recruitment business’ – with an excellent reputation for Client Delivery, Employee Development and Financial return.
I have been working at Eurostaff Group full-time
- Structured learning, great L&D program where you are guided through a series of workshops to ensure you are fully confident with the processes within recruitment. Claire Reynolds leads these classes, she has many years experience, explains things in a simplistic format and is always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- There are different career paths to success - I guess the 'one fits all' approach does not apply to Eurostaff and each individual is really considered here which is great!
- Incentives range from lunches in top restaurants, great trips abroad, pamper treatments, and individual incentives that you get to choose!
- Fresh fruit daily
- Monthly business meetings that round up activity with breakfast provided
- Long gym lunches given after our new well-being taskforce were asked if we possibly could have longer lunches twice a week to work-out. Great to know you are actually listened to here!
- Bright, open plan office space with coffee machines provided.
- Learning and development section of office with laptops and a library of books, great to take away and have a read up on something to benefit yourself.
Long hours, but that is the same for any job where you want to do well and really rake in the cash. If you put the time in, the motivation and energy and ask as many questions as it takes to form great partnerships and business relationships the hours are worth it!
Advice to Management
Keep listening to employees suggestions, makes such a difference and stands this company a part from other recruiters!
I applied online. I interviewed at Eurostaff Group (Southwark, England) in June 2017.
1st - Phone screening
2nd - Face to face with Head of People and Senior consultant
3rd - 3 CVs, order 1st-3rd. Simulation of a phone interview with the best. Met the rest of the team.