- New York, US
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (FVRR)
- Founded in 2010
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Internet & Web Services
Fiverr is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel with offices in New York, London, Orlando, and Kyiv.
What people are saying about Fiverr Inc.
Got a burning question about Fiverr Inc.? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fiverr Inc. employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Fiverr Inc. Reviews
1. Very open and transparent environment. 2. Amazing people on all levels (from interns to management) with grate spirit of collaboration, always trying to help and to identify how can things can be done better. 3. every voice is heard regardless to level or position and every one have chance for significant impact. 4. early adopters in terms of technology, many interesting challenges and cutting edge tech (in most areas... some less so and will be in cons). 5. Grate mission - a company that actually doing something useful for the world, helping many people to make decent income (in some cases and places in the world the only way for them to make decent income). 6. promotion opportunities on all levels.
Not many cons as the company is always on a mission for self improvement, and current cons will likely not be relevant in another 6 month (will have others :)), if i have to list a few: 1. as the company runs for a while now (years) - there is some percent of legacy technology that causes many delays and some frustration. (having said that, it happens in any company that is good enough to run enough time to build up legacy). 2. considering the company experienced significant growth in the last few years, some of the procedures and working process is missing (or became counter productive) and its not fixed yet, causing some friction in day to day work. - the company is constantly working on this one to adopt to its new size. nothing significant else that i can think of...
Fiverr Inc. Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United KingdomAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fiverr Inc. (United Kingdom)
InterviewIt’s an easy process. As you have to chat with the client directly and know what they require from you. They provide with all the details and information about the task and also the deadline they need it to be done.Interview
Share some samples of your workAnswer Question
See All 191 interviews
Fiverr Inc. Awards & Accolades
- The Best Israeli StartUp Of 2015, GeekTime, 2015
Popular Careers with Fiverr Inc. Job Seekers
Fiverr Inc. FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Fiverr Inc. Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...work throughout day and night...
3 October 2022
People Also Ask about Fiverr Inc.
Employees rate Fiverr Inc. 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 1,406 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 88% of employees would recommend working at Fiverr Inc. to a friend. This is based on 1,406 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
54% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Fiverr Inc. as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Fiverr Inc..
64% of employees think that Fiverr Inc. has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.