I have been working at Forrester full-time (Less than a year)
- Excellent exposure to senior clients at both vendors and end user organisations.
- Ability as an Analyst to research some of the latest trends in the industry and have excellent colleagues, clients to work with them on.
- Good benefits package including a tuition fee benefit which is unusual in the UK.
- Sensible approach to work life balance and travel.
- Nice office in a central London location.
- Genuinely seem to care about your future career. I have a supportive manager and team who have really helped me settle in quickly.
- Not always joined up. Can be quite siloed.
- Very stringent research methodologies and guidelines. Getting a POV out quickly is not very easy.
- Business is not reaching its potential in Europe but the management and leadership have recognised this and are acting quickly to change this.
- Complicated product structure. Needs to be simpler.
Advice to Management
Break down silos for our organisation. Holding us back.
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (London, England) in April 2015.
Brilliant communication during the process. I was very well looked after by the recruiter at Forrester Research and received relevant information to prepare for different stages of the interview process. The company was open to me asking questions about the process and preparation and ensured that I clearly understood the presentation task.
Forresterites have been practicing new innovation skills and behaviors in 2018. Recently, we held our first ever 'Shark Tank.' In front of 200+ colleagues and a panel of sharks, eight courageous teams demonstrated their ideas, learnings, and passion.
VIDEO: Forrester employees want to make a difference. Forrester Cares gives them the support to help make an impact in their communities. (01:37)