I worked at Forrester full-time (More than a year)
Company culture and Work life balance
No flexibility with working hours
Advice to Management
The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Forrester (Epsom, England).
A very long and thorough interview process for a position as an Analyst for Forrester Research. It is clear that they take great care in hiring for these positions and while it was a long and tough process it does give you a very good idea of what to expect from the job. Process as follows:
1. Initial HR screening interview.
2. Interview with the hiring Research Director.
3. Interviews with 4 members of the team I was joining.
4. You then prepare some research report ideas and agree a topic with the hiring manager.
5. You then have about a week to write a short research report (c 6 pages). You go through a feedback round.
6. Finally you present to a group of 10-15 people from across the organisation for about half an hour with questions to answer about your research paper.
By the end of this you have a really good idea of what the job entails and what your line manager would be like to work for. While a demanding process I found the tasks quite interesting and enjoyed meeting the team. The feedback and the process was very professional and I look forward to starting in a few months time.
VIDEO: Forrester employees want to make a difference. Forrester Cares gives them the support to help make an impact in their communities. (01:37)
Here's a message our Chief People Officer, Lucia Quinn, sent to all employees today: