Mission: Fospha are the marketing optimisation specialists. We are trusted to deliver real impact to businesses wanting to harness their data and optimise their marketing.
I have been working at Fospha full-time (Less than a year)
- Startup environment
- The more responsibilities you want, the more you get
- Opportunity to be creative as of how to do your job in the most efficient way
- Senior level always here to help, and offer advice, discuss.
- Great communication/sync between teams
- Ideas are always welcome and acted upon
- Not a single day is the same (personal favourite!)
- Colleagues, colleagues, colleagues! (dynamic, and always willing to help)
So far, so good..!
Maybe the fact that there is no additional health benefits as of now - but it is in the pipeline..!
Advice to Management
Keep it up!
Fospha is growing… We’ve moved out of the Blenheim Chalcot headquarters at One Hammersmith Broadway and relocated to Accelerate Places in the Translation & Innovation Hub (I-HUB) at Imperial White City Campus. The I-HUB provides bespoke offices and laboratory facilities for entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs and International Corporations to share the expertise and collaborate with Imperial’s world-class researchers. For Fospha, it’s the perfect opportunity.
The I-HUB is the first purpose built co-location building at the ongoing £2bn development of Imperial White City Campus. When complete, the 23-acre site is projected to have more than 100 units for spin-out companies alongside space for larger multinational businesses. The new campus is modelled in part on the Kendall Square centre for innovation, where companies and entrepreneurs work alongside researchers from MIT. It offers a developing ecosystem of entrepreneurial technology companies partnering with Imperial and that means fertile ground for Fospha’s future growth.
Shortlisted for the Industry Disruptor Award at the Performance Marketing Awards 2018.