I have been working at Hollister Co. full-time (More than a year)
- Great Management.
- fun job with good benefits.
- promotion from with-in.
- relaxed atmosphere.
- learn alot about how to push sales and great customer service.
-The shop smells amazing.
- Staff are cared about.
- You make friends rather than "work colleagues".
- Good representable company to work for.
- Hollister teaches makes you strong a strong sales associate, confident, fast paced with customers but always paying attention to detail. - vital for retail.
- retail hours
-wages could be better. (the people and atmosphere make up for this. )
Advice to Management
Increase hours & wages.
I applied online. I interviewed at Hollister Co. (London, England) in December 2015.
I just gave interview in hco one of the branch in London on 22-12-2015.i was so nervous coz I was 5 min late but luckily interview wasn't started..we were 3 people on interview.and they asked us like 4 questions and asked that if selected can u work on Boxing Day..also they told us after getting job u can wear plain without brand logo cloths if not Hollister thnx..don't get panic 😎😎
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –