I have been working at Hootsuite full-time (More than a year)
- Hootsuite employ great people. The smart, driven, fun-loving, team-players far outnumber those who are not. I learn every day from my colleagues.
- A collaborative working environment that encourages helping one another achieve and grow.
- A great new office in London
- Perfect environment for someone who likes to take initiatives and feel empowered.
- A fast-paced, dynamic industry that keeps you on your toes.
- Some inspiring leaders with a wealth of experience in social, digital and marketing.
The fast-moving industry means one must expect to adapt on a weekly basis to changes. This might not be to everyone's taste...
Advice to Management
Keep treating your employees right, don't become too corporate and we are going to go far!
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hootsuite (London, England).
I think if you are invited 3 times and you take time and spend money in transportation expenses and then they tell you they don't have budget for the role it doesn't reflect well on them.
Overall the people I interacted were nice and the interview process smooth but the fact that I went there 3 times, made expenses in transport and then got to the point were I was told we would extend an offer but we don't have money to cover that role really ruined my whole perception of the company.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –