- Birmingham, United Kingdom
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Non-profit Organisation
- Founded in 1964
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Grantmaking & Charitable Foundations
A flexible working scheme and a nine-day-fortnight working pattern are just some of the reasons why Housing 21 has been awarded the Employee Wellbeing Award at the Leadership Awards 2023.
Extra Care scheme praised in their latest CQC inspection. There has been some ‘Good’ news for Extra Care scheme, Rokeby Gardens in Doncaster following their latest inspection by The Care Quality Commission (CQC).
What are your colleagues talking about?
Housing 21 Reviews
It's hard work, you think on your feet a lot of the time, but it's very rewarding. Pay is very good, and the team I work in look out for each other, I really enjoy my job, and I do believe that Housing 21 care about their employees.
It's hard work, you have to accept that working in housing and care services is fast paced and at times exhausting.
Housing 21 Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewThe interview selection process is based on who knows who, unfair selection process in place within the senior management team. Give false hope to internal staff as senior managers discuss amongst themselves who they have already chosen.Interview
CQC processes, budget and leadershipAnswer Question
See All 6 interviews
Housing 21 Awards & Accolades
- Employer of the Year, Housing with Care Awards, 2023
- Most Innovative Financial Support Scheme, Housing Digital Innovation Awards, 2023
- Most Innovative Supported/Sheltered Housing Scheme, Housing Digital Innovation Awards, 2022
- Best older people’s landlord, Inside Housing Awards, 2022
- Investors in People - Platinum, Investors in People Awards, 2021
Popular Careers with Housing 21 Job Seekers
Housing 21 FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Housing 21 Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Housing 21
Employees rate Housing 21 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 154 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 94% of employees would recommend working at Housing 21 to a friend. This is based on 154 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
83% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Housing 21 as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Housing 21.
85% of employees think that Housing 21 has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.