Mission: We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting-edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so ...
I have been working at Hult International Business School full-time (Less than a year)
- Traveling around Europe / World
- Interesting job, if you really like working with people
- Good team environment
- Very flexible compared to other companies
- Modern office in good location
- Always compensates extra days worked
- It can be draining as it's long hours
- Salaries are not great
Advice to Management
Raise salary levels to reduce turnover
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hult International Business School (London, England).
It was a 1 hour informal interview, and it went through my entire CV. At the end you do a presentation on any topic of your choice.
The presentation lasted around 8-10 minutes.
Still awaiting a response from the interview.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –