- Leeds, United Kingdom
- 10000+ Employees
- 8 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (JET2)
- Founded in 2002
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
- Airlines, Airports & Air Transportation
WE ARE HIRING ❓Are you a strong team player? ❓Do you have a positive and flexible approach? ❓Do you have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service? Yes? We are currently hiring Customer Helpers at 📍London Gatwick Airport to support our winter charter operation. Join our team and send our all-important customers on holiday!
⭐📚Recently millions of young people in the UK received their GCSE results 📚⭐ If you're a school leaver or you know any wondering what they are going to do next? Get them to check out our apprenticeship opportunities below. Apprentiiceships are a great chance to gain hands-on experience and be part of our team✈ 🍀GOOD LUCK to you all🍀 #GCSEresults #apprenticeshipopportunities #apprenticeship
What are your colleagues talking about?
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Reviews
- Reinvest into their staff - Good work culture - Variety of work depending which team your in - Try and keep their tech stack up to date unlike a lot of other big companies - Able to work remotely but also have good central offices - WFH set up is good - They actively encourage promoting internally first
- Could do with a clearer structure in terms progress and what is expected at each level - Could be clearer with information between how much each job pays in terms of what the ceiling is
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Interviews
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in Leeds, EnglandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays (Leeds, England) in Sept 2023
InterviewThe internal recruiter got in touch a few days after I applied. The first stage for me was a tech test, which was fairly straight forward and simple, building a small responsive component. Unlike other companies that ask you to build full-fledged solutions, their tech test does not take too much of your free time. Second stage was a Teams chat with the UX manager, which was fairly informal and relaxed. He talked about what the role involved and what the team was like, which was great for me as a candidate to find out more about the role. Then I was invited to the final stage which was at the head office. It was again fairly relaxed and I was asked a few cultural fit and scenario based questions. It was never one-sided but more like a conversation, so no need to stress too much if you can't think of a good answer.
Communication has been great throughout, and especially the internal recruiter was really helpful and responsive. I was contacted two days after the final interview and was offered the role. Because I got to know the people I would be working with during the interviews, it was an easy decision for me to accept the offer.
They don't ask you to jump through hoops or expect the world of you. Just be yourself and absolutely fine if you don't know something. What they mainly look for is an aptitude for learning and your personality. I have not had better interview experience anywhere else as of yet.Interview
Have you ever had a difficult work relationship, and how did you deal with it?Answer Question
See All 258 interviews
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Awards & Accolades
- Best Short Haul Airline, Globe Travel Awards, 2014
- Best Short Haul Airline, Globe Travel Awards, 2013
- Best International Operator to Portugal, Portugal Trade Awards, 2013
- International Award, Benidorm World Tourism Day, 2013
- Best Travel Internet Booking System, Northern Ireland Travel & Tourism Awards, 2013
Popular Careers with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Job Seekers
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Shift work (2 days, 2 nights) fatigue from irregular shift patterns, there’s a lack of support for employees, median age of teams quite old making it difficult for new young employees to fit in....
27 September 2023
People Also Ask about Jet2.com and Jet2holidays
Overall, 80% of employees would recommend working at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays to a friend. This is based on 880 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
67% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays.
80% of employees think that Jet2.com and Jet2holidays has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.