- London, United Kingdom
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2018
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Kamma? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kamma employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
At Kamma, you can work with brilliant people from different backgrounds and have incredible experiences. Today working at Kamma is the opportunity to shape the future of a unique company where people put their egos last to support the teams. Working at Kamma, it's contributing to the fight against poor letting conditions and a data-driven approach toward carbon neutrality for the real estate industry.
There are so many opportunities, initiatives and possibilities that it is sometimes difficult to keep track of everything at first. Fortunately, I found that any Kamma members will be available for support.
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kamma (London, England) in Sept 2023
InterviewThe whole process took about 2 weeks, it consisted of an initial introductory chat followed by a test assignment, then a tech interview, and finally a culture fit interview. Everyone I've interacted with thus far was super lovely and welcoming, and the overall recruiting process was nothing but enjoyable for me. The initial chat was mainly about the company and the position, as well as my expectations and previous experience. The test assignment I received after that was fairly straightforward, I had to write a few API tests for a project with some pre-existing utilities. During the tech interview, I was asked to explain why I made certain decisions in my test assignment, what I could do differently, and how it could be improved. We also talked about different technologies and testing approaches, and my outlook on the role of the QA in general. And culture fit was, well, culture fit. There were loads of questions about how I would (or already did) handle certain situations or deal with possible conflicts.Interview
- At what point in SDLC I want to be involved as a QA; - Achievements I'm proud of the most; - Examples of situations where I've missed a defect and it was released - and how did I handle that; - What would I do if I encounter a ticket in progress with requirements that don't make any sense; - What will I do if a developer disagrees with me about whether a certain behavior is a bug or not; - (specific to my test assignment) Why do I think that deserializing responses into objects is a reasonable approach for API tests; - My favorite OS :DAnswer Question
See All 3 interviews
Kamma Awards & Accolades
- Geovation Programme Winners, Geovation, 2017
All answers shown come directly from Kamma Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Kamma
Employees rate Kamma 5 out of 5 stars based on 20 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at Kamma to a friend. This is based on 20 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
67% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Kamma as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 1.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Kamma.
89% of employees think that Kamma has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.