- London, United Kingdom
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 4 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2020
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
Have you seen our latest #LifeAtKerv video featuring, Sean, a Principal Solutions Consultant for Kerv Experience? 🙌 Sean has been working on Genesys Cloud since 2016 and uses his expertise to deliver tailored demos to customers ⭐ Want to learn more about Sean and his role? 🤔 Check out Sean's experience at Kerv ⬇️ #KervCulture #CustomerFirst
Reflecting on a fantastic afternoon at our inaugural Women @ Kerv event! It was an inspiring session, with 30 women in the room and 40 joining online 🤩 We delved into the diverse experiences of three remarkable Kervers – Karina Skowrońska sharing insights on women in tech, Katherine Mullard on returning to work post-maternity, and Jane Hamlyn opening up about navigating being the only woman in the room. This marks the beginning of our first employee resource group at Kerv with the mission to create a community for networking, inspiration, support, development and addressing challenges. We can't wait to bring you more in the future 🚀 A huge thank you to everyone who participated, hosted, and presented – a remarkable kick off to Women @ Kerv 👏💜
The latest conversations about Tech
a day ago
Going on 2 years at current 500+ employee “unicorn” $1B SaaS company. My ~100 accounts have ~$75M annual revenue. The internal analytics systems I built are referenced by c-suites/executives, provide insight to guide product/content development, built the framework for how success teams operate, and are a pillar of the tech value stack for business partners. Salaried at $60k, no bonuses/commissions, never gotten a raise. How do I navigate that conversation? Nothing has come from my efforts.
Got a burning question about Kerv? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kerv employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Opportunity to work with high profile companies - Exciting modern company - Continual company growth experienced and there is no suggestion that will change - Clear direction communicated by Senior Management - Great opportunities for those who are hungry
- Nothing bad experienced so far!
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kerv (London, England) in Nov 2022
InterviewThe interview was quite quick. The interviewers were very nice and welcoming . I had two stage interview which was very good as you get the response needed quickly. The interview outcome was very quick.Interview
Q. Tell me about yourselfAnswer Question
See All 1 interviews
Kerv Awards & Accolades
- Great Place to Work Certified, Great Place to Work, Great Place to Work, 2023
- UK's Best Workplaces in Tech™ 2023, Great Place to Work, 2023
- India's Best Workplaces for Women 2023, Great Place to Work, 2023
- India’s Best WorkplacesTM in IT & IT- BPM 2022, Great Places To Work, 2022
- Great Places to Work for Women 2021, Great Place to Work's Great Rated, 2021
All answers shown come directly from Kerv Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Kerv
Employees rate Kerv 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 36 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at Kerv to a friend. This is based on 36 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
100% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Kerv as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Kerv.
100% of employees think that Kerv has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.