- London, United Kingdom
- 10000+ Employees
- Type: Company - Public (KGFHY)
- Founded in 1980
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Home Furniture & Housewares Stores
1. Relaxed Environment: Kingfisher offers a stress-free and comfortable workplace, allowing for flexibility and a balanced work-life approach. 2. Cutting Edge Tools and Technologies: The company is at the forefront of industry trends, ensuring employees have access to the latest tools and technologies to enhance their work. 3. Greenfield Projects: There’s an exciting opportunity to work on brand-new projects from the ground up, offering a chance for innovation and creativity.
Lack of Office Emphasis: Within my specific team, there’s a minimal emphasis on in-office collaboration. For junior engineers like myself, this can pose challenges in terms of mentorship, hands-on learning, and building connections with more experienced colleagues. 2. Overly Large Scrum Teams: My current scrum team is unusually large with over 20 members, which can sometimes impede effective communication and agile processes. However, it’s worth noting that the company plans to address and change this in Q1, 2024.
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewTook 4 weeks, with multiple rounds. First a call then a second call with a manager. A third group interview then if successful a final interview with the head of the department.Interview
What is a business hackathonAnswer Question
See All 31 interviews
Kingfisher Awards & Accolades
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations List, Corporate Knights, 2010
Popular Careers with Kingfisher Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Kingfisher Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Kingfisher
Employees rate Kingfisher 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 385 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 85% of employees would recommend working at Kingfisher to a friend. This is based on 385 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
58% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Kingfisher as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Kingfisher.
56% of employees think that Kingfisher has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.