Mission: To place the quality of the learning experience at the forefront of everything we do, whilst growing a highly successful business
I have been working at Lifetime Training full-time (More than a year)
- Great company culture, people who enjoy their work
- Opportunity to progress as company expands
- Significant focus on quality
- Management value staff input, hold regular employee forums
- Seem to be ahead of the competition in managing apprenticeship reform, and are gaining more employers as a result
Expectations of workload are high, and do not suit everyone, particularly people who have worked in slower-paced businesses in the past
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to your employees and make changes that improve their working life, and they will reward you with their efforts
I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetime Training in October 2017.
Online application followed by initial telephone interview.
In principal this would have been okay but interviewer was 10 minutes late using it being Monday morning as an excuse! Not impressed at all.
I was sent a brief prior to interview requesting specific information re experience relevence be prepared. Spent the evening prior to call note taking etc. It wasn't referred to once. Stunned.
I had prepared a number of questions, particularly as I was looking to change careers, and interviewer tried to cut me short after 3 questions. Overall impression Poor.