- Develop employees
- Large teams with excellent morale
- Facilities are top class
- Excellent performance review procedures with bonus associated to them
- Good chances to progress
- Cutting edge science with world class scientists
- Clear structure with graded levels
- Social aspect is excellent with lots of team building days and nights out
- A little bit outside of Cambridge but there is a special bus
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedImmune (Cambridge, East of England, England) in November 2017.
Applied online. Took 2 weeks. Invited to a face to face interview at their offices in Cambridge. The interviewers were really friendly and made me fell comfortable. Before the interview I was sent a scientific article and asked to prepare a 10 min presentation about the topic answering 2 specific questions ( mainly techniques they are using in their research).
It's official! We have been voted one of the top science employers worldwide in the prestigious Science and Science Careers 2017 annual Top Employers Survey. Find out more here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQH0R
This year, we launched the LGBT+ Network at AstraZeneca and MedImmune, as one of several official initiatives to celebrate diversity and inclusion in the workplace. This was our first year celebrating at Manchester Pride! Find out more about who we are: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQc12