Mission: Mention Me stands for a better way of doing marketing, one that is built on trust. And it’s working, we’ve delivered nearly 1 million new customers to our clients.
I have been working at Mention Me full-time (Less than a year)
- great place to work at due to its people and culture
- awesome collaboration and sense of a team spirit
- a lot of activities outside of your job: quarterly company events, quarterly team buildings, monthly team lunches, houses and competitions within those (think Harry Potter :) )
- Wheel of wow and regular reviews, which means if you are a top performer you get rewarded and can receive something on top of your package
- true work life balance - every other Wednesday we have a chance to work from elsewhere than the office
- pension scheme after your probation period and YuLife benefits, cycle to work scheme
- no corporate benefits such as private health insurance
Advice to Management
- keep doing the great job beyond further growth and office expansion
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mention Me (London, England).
There was a 'networking evening' where you get the opportunity meet the entire sales team along with a bunch of other candidates (around 18 were at mine I think), ask lots of questions and get to know the company while they try to gauge your cultural fit.
If you get called back there is a 3 stage interview the next morning where you speak with various different managers in more depth about yourself and what you can bring to the company.
Today, July 17th, we are celebrating our $7million Series A and looking forward to the next amazing phase of growth; doing more great work to help businesses capitalise on their customers’ trust to fuel better marketing. Our backers, Eight Roads Ventures, are a global venture capital firm and also investors in Alibaba, http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQGnt, Treatwell and Recurly. In Europe, they recently launched a $375m fund. We are looking to double our team in the next year across many parts of the business including: Sales, Client Success and Engineering.