I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time (More than 5 years)
- Collegiate organisation that involves you
- Overall, very pleasant people - even the difficult one
- Treats employees equally, whether front or back office
- Typical of an investment bank and has knee-jerk reaction to a poor economic environment and starts sacking lots of people at huge cost and then recruits everyone again a few years later
- culture and atmosphere dived for the last year or so that I was there
Advice to Management
- Don't always look after the long-time cronies
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Glasgow, Scotland) in December 2017.
30-minute interview with 2 people from the company. Many technical questions about software, hardware and networking. No questions about "why Morgan Stanley" or "why should we choose you". After asking me about my experience immediately went to technical questions.