Mission: We will re-energize how people connect in the workplace.
I have been working at Myplanet full-time
- There is lot of passion in the work environment
- Efficient leadership
- Freedom to implement new solutions
- Constructive feedback from mentors
- Regular PD meets and process improvement meets
- Various recourses to learn new technologies
- Promising compensation
- Amazing work culture both professional and cultural
Haven't come across nay so far
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Myplanet (London, England) in June 2014.
Begins with a casual conversation with the manager, he asks about you and why you think you'd be suitable for the job. Then you're given a script to rehearse for around 30 minutes. The manager then asks you if you have any further questions. After this you are told to pitch the products to him using the script he handed.
Working in a startup can be difficult. As a designer or developer you'll find you end up in more meetings than you'd like. Here are 8 things you can do to take back your time, and make your meetings far more effective. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIGSr
We just published: 5 Actionable UX Principles Everyone Should Understand - it's a quick 7min read http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIG6D