Mission: NCC Group is passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
I have been working at NCC Group full-time (Less than a year)
The company is going through a change at the moment but I feel as though it is a great place to be as the future looks very bright
- Excellent learning resources
- Progression opportunities
- Great benefits package
- Management are flexible and are very helpful
- I feel flexible working hours would be a great bonus to all staff.
I applied online. I interviewed at NCC Group in June 2017.
1.Got a call from HR to discuss role in more detail and suitability.
2. Face to face interview with a pleasant Test Lead. Made to feel comfortable and relaxed during the whole session. Session lasted 45 minutes. Also completed basic psychometric exercises in the end.
3. Got feedback from HR a few days later to say I had interviewed successfully and had been put through to offer stage. Had to wait for Snr Manager to approve offer.
4. Got contacted a week later to be told Snr Manager had not approved me for an offer. Shady/ unclear detail about how the decision could have been made by someone who didn't even speak or interview me. Could only come to one conclusion which I won't delve into.
Confused as organisation is still advertising for these said roles.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –