Mission: We develop an international Payroll/HR platform where we deliver optimal HR processes and connect all key-users so that they can serve their employees better.
I have been working at NMBRS full-time (More than 3 years)
Nmbrs® will do everything in its power to develop the talent of its employees. It has a flat organisational structure and even though it has over a hundred employees the culture feels like a laid back and tight knit family. Very young, diverse, talented and international workforce.
- Non-tech jobs pay a little less then average.
- No remote working.
- No managers culture can be challenging at times
- Flat organisational structure makes promotions a little harder then usual
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NMBRS (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2018.
1. Phone call.
2. Scheduled Skype interview with a kind HR person.
3. She asked for my previous experience, without technical questions.
4. She was interested in my previous projects, tools, certificates...
5. Did not passed to a technical interview, asked them why this was got a nice mail explaining the missing points from my skills.
We're working on our goal to expand to 20 countries by 2025. Want to be a part of that dream? Join our Amsterdam office as a QA Engineer and be a part of the mission to bring innovation into the Payroll-HR industry!
Nmbrs developed an Exchange Program so that employees have the opportunity to switch offices for up to three months! Our PO (product owner) Thijmen Alkema wrote a really nice blog about his exchange to our Lisbon office. Get to know why he decided to go on this adventure, what his experience was and the do's and don'ts to get the most out of your Lisbon trip!