Get an Enhanced Profile
Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription.
Mission: Natural HR delivers time efficiencies and detailed insight to HR Professionals, leaving them the freedom to manage HR more effectively day to day to focus on the transformation of their business.
Our vision is to be recognised as the brand that transformed ...
I worked at Natural HR full-time (Less than a year)
- A wonderful working environment with supportive staff.
- Owners involvement in day to day running means there are leaders rather than bosses.
- No micro management, but given proper direction with tasks ensuring you're never left in the dark.
- Supportive of career goals, giving the tools required to move on in your career.
- Fair pay and good benefits.
- A relatively small company means an inherent risk.
Advice to Management
Ensure your philosophy and ethic stays with you as the company grows. It makes NHR a unique and wonderful place to work.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natural HR (Birmingham, England) in October 2018.
Very easy process , had a friendly telephone interview/chat to hear more about the role and the company. I really like the way the companies attitude towards work and it's employees came across. I then went into the office for an interview , it was a very friendly vibe and the CTO and development manager were very easy to get along with.
We've recently announced the launch of our fully integrated payroll functionality. An exciting addition to our platform, which now runs HR and payroll seamlessly through one system
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –