Mission: Our vision is to build the UK's most helpful bank.
Our key focus is providing great customer service, an emphasis on treating our customers fairly and an on-going commitment to help our customers manage their finances and make the most of ...
I have been working at Natwest full-time (Less than a year)
- good, smart people
- decent base although not the best
- decent monetizeable benefits
- ridiculously crazy compliance and policies
- probably the worst in the City for 'cash' component of bonuses in any year (complex structure of pay)
- High staff turnover due to the 2 cons above...although seems to be stabilising for now.
Advice to Management
NatWest Markets has a lot of potential and it is getting there.. but staff turnover hasn't helped in this journey of change and it is mostly due to 'cash component of bonuses' and the 'gregorious compliance policies'. These need to be made better
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natwest (London, England) in September 2012.
Interview as I was due to be redeployed or made redundant. I had to attend a 1 to 1 meeting with my line manager who had to go through a pre-prepared set of information gathered from key performance indicators.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –