- London, United Kingdom
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 4 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1999
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Staffing, Recruitment & Subcontracting
Nicoll Curtin Reviews
- Great working environment for juniors - A lot of excellent benefits for achievements - Great company culture - An organization that allows people to grow and upskill - Awarding loyalty
So far, I haven't had any
Nicoll Curtin Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in SwitzerlandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nicoll Curtin (Switzerland)
InterviewThe selection process was very fast and at each step I was supported by receiving clear information about the interview topics. Definitely my best experience so far!
All the interviewers were really professional and supportive.Interview
Why are you interested in recruiting?Answer Question
See All 14 interviews
In 2021, our Nicoll Curtin Group has a great benefit for all employees. Once the lockdown is over you can work 2 days from the office and the rest from home!
Nicoll Curtin Technology is looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team in London. If you are sales driven, goal oriented and would like to join the team of great professionals, please feel free to apply to the link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2328264954/?capColoOverride=true
Nicoll Curtin Awards & Accolades
- Business Leader of the Year, Finalist, APSCo Awards for Excellence, 2022
- The Access Group Tech Transformation Award - Finalist, TIARA Awards, 2020
Popular Careers with Nicoll Curtin Job Seekers
Nicoll Curtin FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Nicoll Curtin Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Nicoll Curtin
Employees rate Nicoll Curtin 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 74 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 89% of employees would recommend working at Nicoll Curtin to a friend. This is based on 74 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
79% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Nicoll Curtin as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Nicoll Curtin.
88% of employees think that Nicoll Curtin has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.