- Northallerton, United Kingdom
- 10000+ Employees
- 12 Locations
- Type: Government
- Founded in 1974
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Regional Agencies
What are your colleagues talking about?
North Yorkshire Council Reviews
- Generous leave allowance - Hybrid / flexible working - Training, learning and progression - Senior Management communicate openly and honestly on business challenges
- Some pockets of poor Managers who do not support and invest in their team members
North Yorkshire Council Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United KingdomAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe interview was Formal yet Friendly, relevant to the post , motivating as the parties interviewing were interested in your opinions and thoughts and you as a person . Open and honestInterview
How would you offer classroom support1 Answers
See All 4 interviews
New council set to drive forward ‘global brand’ of North Yorkshire
Who were the winners at the North Yorkshire Teaching Awards? Find out here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ4b5
North Yorkshire Council Awards & Accolades
- Finalist for 'Recruitment team - large (more than 5,000 employees)', In-house Recruitment Awards, 2020
- Shortlisted for Council of the Year, LGC Awards, 2017
Popular Careers with North Yorkshire Council Job Seekers
North Yorkshire Council FAQ
All answers shown come directly from North Yorkshire Council Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Supportive management Good pay and benefits...
26 September 2023
People Also Ask about North Yorkshire Council
Employees rate North Yorkshire Council 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 129 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 66% of employees would recommend working at North Yorkshire Council to a friend. This is based on 129 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
75% of job seekers rate their interview experience at North Yorkshire Council as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at North Yorkshire Council.
53% of employees think that North Yorkshire Council has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.