Mission: Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of systems and technologies that ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies. As the technology leader, we will define the future of defense - from undersea to outer space, and in cyberspace.
I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time (More than a year)
Great work conditions and leadership
Salary needs to be increased to match cost of living in the UK
Advice to Management
Increase salary and offer DoD benefits for families in Molesworth, UK
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Salford, North West England, England) in September 2017.
- No technical phone/pre-screening
- 3 hour online coding test that was very 'academic' - poor test of actual ability (Codility)
- Interviewers mostly read questions from a book. Weren't receptive to answers that didn't mention specific keywords.
- Interview very one-sided. Two-way discussion attempts were shot down.
- Role appeared different from the one I applied for.
- Generally poor-feeling about culture and personalities (or lack of) in office.
Invited back for further stages but declined.
Every airplane —and every Northrop Grumman employee—has its own character, and it takes a certain type of individual to do what we do. Building the best products and getting them where they need to be is a key part of our mission to protect the globe. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ8q2
Like model airplanes? You just might be the next aerospace company president. Read this Los Angeles Times story on Ben Diachun's journey to become the president for the fabled Scaled Composites, LLC—a Northrop Grumman company.