Mission: Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of systems and technologies that ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies. As the technology leader, we will define the future of defense - from undersea to outer space, and in cyberspace.
I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time (More than a year)
- Corporate Responsibility
- Great company culture
- Takes R&D very seriously
- Company can be very bureaucratic
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Salford, North West England, England) in September 2017.
- No technical phone/pre-screening
- 3 hour online coding test that was very 'academic' - poor test of actual ability (Codility)
- Interviewers mostly read questions from a book. Weren't receptive to answers that didn't mention specific keywords.
- Interview very one-sided. Two-way discussion attempts were shot down.
- Role appeared different from the one I applied for.
- Generally poor-feeling about culture and personalities (or lack of) in office.
Invited back for further stages but declined.
Wondering where you are in the application process? What comes next? We've got it all laid out for you. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQLpM
Job hunting for the first time can seem like a daunting task, especially for veterans. Northrop Grumman's recruiting expert Doc shares his advice on how to start the conversation that could lead to your next mission. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQLVZ