Mission: Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of systems and technologies that ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies. As the technology leader, we will define the future of defense - from undersea to outer space, and in cyberspace.
I have been working at Northrop Grumman full-time
Pay is good, benefits are good.
Very large number of employees.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Salford, North West England, England) in September 2017.
- No technical phone/pre-screening
- 3 hour online coding test that was very 'academic' - poor test of actual ability (Codility)
- Interviewers mostly read questions from a book. Weren't receptive to answers that didn't mention specific keywords.
- Interview very one-sided. Two-way discussion attempts were shot down.
- Role appeared different from the one I applied for.
- Generally poor-feeling about culture and personalities (or lack of) in office.
Invited back for further stages but declined.
Where will you be in a year? Make the most of 2018 with Northrop Grumman and our Professional Development Program. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQN4F
The ability to work across departments at Northrop Grumman allowed Samantha to get a unique and valuable perspective of what each department does and how important their work is.