Mission: Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of systems and technologies that ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies. As the technology leader, we will define the future of defense - from undersea to outer space, and in cyberspace.
I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time (More than a year)
Great work conditions and leadership
Salary needs to be increased to match cost of living in the UK
Advice to Management
Increase salary and offer DoD benefits for families in Molesworth, UK
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Salford, North West England, England) in September 2017.
- No technical phone/pre-screening
- 3 hour online coding test that was very 'academic' - poor test of actual ability (Codility)
- Interviewers mostly read questions from a book. Weren't receptive to answers that didn't mention specific keywords.
- Interview very one-sided. Two-way discussion attempts were shot down.
- Role appeared different from the one I applied for.
- Generally poor-feeling about culture and personalities (or lack of) in office.
Invited back for further stages but declined.
Our innovative Internship program is engineered to put you on the path to success. Build your skills and a strong professional network at the same time. Learn more and apply now!
Northrop Grumman recruiters are coming to a town near you this fall! Become a VIP by pre-registering now: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQQUc